The OPC Foundation launched an initiative to further enable OPC UA adoption throughout industrial automation by extending standardization and harmonization activities for OPC UA including TSN enabled Ethernet Networks.
The OPC Foundation offers a full payed employee job – see this description below.
The FLC Director supports the Steering Committee (SC) by running operational activities and ensures that the strategy of the FLC SC is executed. This includes coordination of SC meetings and other events, administrative support to technical working groups, execution of the user requirements gathering process, implementation services for the Marketing WG and supplier management for both sample code and test ware development.
Her/his tasks can be divided in these fields:
- coordination of the OPC F FLC Steering Committee,
- program management for the field level communication initiative,
- coordination of User Requirements group(s),
- Coordination with FLC cooperation partners and liaisons (e.g. fieldbus organizations, standardization organizations, testing laboratories),
- coordination of FLC promotion activities like publications (print, web, social media) and presentations (magazines, conferences, tradeshows).
Detailed tasks descrition on demand.
- project management and leadership skills (consistent organizer, systematic work approach),
- field communication know-how and experience,
- experience in standardization work,
- person who is targeting compromise and able to integrate different companies’ interests,
- broad background in automation technology.
Please signal your interest till end of January 2019 to Michael Bryant, Secretary OPC Foundation: firstname.lastname@example.org